One of the most awaited bridal fairs in the Philippines took place last week in Pasay City via Manila Marriott Hotel’s sixth edition of “Marry Me at Marriott.” Like its previous editions, this year’s “Marry Me at Marriott” was nothing short of personalities. They walked the runway and shined even brighter in their designer bridal wear.
We compiled a gallery to show you seven ladies who we thought stood out and made us envy their white ensembles.
- Lovi Poe. Actress Lovi Poe hit the runway in a gorgeous Rosenthal Tee gown. With a long train and puffed up skirt, it looked like it came straight out of a fairytale.
- Yvethe Santiago. Channeling the more modern bride was 2014’s Miss Supranational Philippines Yvethe Santiago. She sported an original Mak Tumang, and finished off with a pair of sunnies with a pearl chain.
- Valerie Weigmann. Another former beauty queen present on the runway was 2014’s Miss World Philippines Valerie Weigmann. She wore another of Mak Tumang’s magical creations that showed the sexier side of a bride.
- Ahtisa Manalo. Speaking of beauty queens, Binibining Pilipinas International 2018 Ahtisa Manalo–who is set to compete at Miss International later this year–also walked the runway in a simple yet elegant ball gown, opening the show for Rosenthal Tee.
- Eva Patalinjug. Binibining Pilipinas Grand International 2018, Eva was a muse for designer and “Prince of Beads” Amir Sali, whose beaded creations are never minimalist.
- Joanna Eden. The Philippines’ 2016 Miss Supranational bet was a head-turner and architectural sight to behold in a structured but soft-looking Rosenthal Tee gown.
- Catriona Gray. Miss World 2016’s 3rd Princess, and perhaps currently the most-hyped Miss Universe 2018 candidate, Catriona was the talk of the town when she strutted in a dreamy and floral Mak Tumang creation.